Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Auto Generated Reports

Level 1

I have a specific tracker that gives out turnaround time and quality scores based on time of project received, completed and deadline.

We have been migrating to WorkFront for the past 2 years, I am wondering if there a way in Workfront that can do this automatically and can generate a report? Most of the fields are already in WorkFront. We are planning to phase out multiple legacy Excel trackers.

Desired Report Output

• Total Number of Man Hours per Project per Specific World Area / Platform 
  • Turnaround Time and Quality Rating per Project per World Area / Platform
  • Number of Assets per Project per Period / Month per Fiscal Year
  • Top Requests per Period per World Area / Platform

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @JPVi ,

my answer is twofold.

1. Likely you will be able to either present this data directly in workfront and with this have it available in xls format

2. It may be necessary to split some of that data into separate reports and combine the results in form of a dashboard

good luck 

Rafal

Community Advisor

Side note to mention that Workfront is not good at doing "top" reports. If you were interested in reporting things like "the 5 fastest requests" or "the top 10 requests" or "the 10 requests that took the longest", this would be something you'd have to manage outside Workfront, or reach out to Doug at atappstore.com.