Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Attention All New Sys Admins!

Level 9
We have a new Sys Admin Bootcamp here at the Workfront Corporate office coming up in November! This is a week-long personalized training where you get direct access to the best of the best here at Workfront to help you get moving in the right direction with momentum and a clear vision. If you want details, click here . We'd love to have you! (Maybe I'll even take you to lunch...) -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
4 Replies

Level 10
Can you offer live stream where many of us could attend via Skype or video stream while remaining at our corporate offices? Sent from my iPhone On Sep 29, 2016, at 4:06 PM, Nate Bagley > wrote: We have a new Sys Admin Bootcamp here at the Workfront Corporate office coming up in November! This is a week-long personalized training where you get direct access to the best of the best here at Workfront to help you get moving in the right direction with momentum and a clear vision. If you want details, click here< .">https://community.workfront.com/p/ca/vi/sid=39>. We'd love to have you! (Maybe I'll even take you to lunch...) -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: natebagley@workfront.com< -----End Original Message-----

Level 9
Susan, I just checked with the training team. It sounds like t he Boot Camp is specifically designed for customers to be onsite. You just won't get the same value through the live stream. There will be a series of webinars coming out in the next few months that will be great for virtual training. There are also several live virtual trainings you can sign up for via the Helpdesk. Let me know if you have any questions about any of that! -Nate In Reply to Susan Pfeil:
Can you offer live stream where many of us could attend via Skype or video stream while remaining at our corporate offices?

Level 6
Hi Nate, It would be great to have one for your European friends - an online - gotomeeting one of course…. ☺ Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image002.png@01D21AF6.ADFECE40]

Level 9
I agree with you 100%! The Bootcamp in November is only the 2nd one we've ever done. I'm certain that as they continue to go well, we'll be able to broaden the Bootcamp's reach for more customers all over the world. Stay tuned! -Nate In Reply to Laura Ray:
Hi Nate, It would be great to have one for your European friends - an online - gotomeeting one of course…. ☺ Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems