Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Assistance with Custom Field Formula

Level 4
Wondering if anyone has some advice as to why the following is not working. We have a date field set up on a custom form to record the date of an event - because we will be printing collateral for this event and sending to a trainer we would like the form to calculate the date the trainer pack needs to be sent out ahead of the actual event. We have created a calculated field and used this formula to subtract 7 days from the original event date; "SUBDAYS(Date of First Event,7)" this does not seem to be working however substituting ADD for SUB does show the field as adding 7 days - please can anyone offer some suggestions please as it's keeping me awake at night ;) Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin Paragon Customer Communications
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Vikki, Give ADD DAYS(Date of First Event,-7) a try, and sleep well. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 4
Thank you as always Doug!! I was being too logical obviously expecting SUB to work!! I will certainly rest easy tonight! :) Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin Paragon Customer Communications