Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Assignment report

Level 4

Hi everyone!

Can you help me create a report? I'm looking to report on which projects have required our marketing ops role and which marketing ops manager is assigned.  I've tried a couple different ways but it keeps listing each project multiple times and I'm guessing it's because the marketing ops mgr has multilple tasks within the one project. So the question is, how do I keep the projects from repeating?  

I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help!

Gina

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can pull a task or issue or assignment report filtered of those assigned to these specific users, and group by project...you can have the project groupings collapsed on default so it's not appearing as a really long list.

You are correct that the projects are repeating because they have multiple tasks assigned within a project. So, if you're not wanting to see every task but only projects in general that have tasks assigned to this role (regardless if the project has 1 of 5 tasks assigned), you can do a PROJECT report with this filter:

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1690547152436.png

Or for specific names:

Madalyn_Destafney_1-1690547176646.png

If you found this helpful, please mark correct to help others : )

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi

Please try the basics, refer attachment.

Best regards. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can pull a task or issue or assignment report filtered of those assigned to these specific users, and group by project...you can have the project groupings collapsed on default so it's not appearing as a really long list.

You are correct that the projects are repeating because they have multiple tasks assigned within a project. So, if you're not wanting to see every task but only projects in general that have tasks assigned to this role (regardless if the project has 1 of 5 tasks assigned), you can do a PROJECT report with this filter:

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1690547152436.png

Or for specific names:

Madalyn_Destafney_1-1690547176646.png

If you found this helpful, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 2

I've used this filter and it works.  I would mark this answer correct, if I knew how.

Community Advisor

Great! Glad that helped. I've marked it correct based on your reply. In the future, you can mark posts correct on questions you've posted by clicking the 'Correct Reply' button at the top right of the user's post that you are saying is correct.

Level 4

Is there a way to also pull in deactivated users as well in the assigned to ID? Trying to report on all projects (past and present) so this would include people who are no longer with the company.  And then how do I group by the individual assignee?