Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Assignment Report Help? Projects that do not have xyz assigned.

Level 9

Guys I'm stuck!

I'm trying to determine of which projects owned by xyz team were not assigned a graphic designer role.

I can't seem to grab this somehow. Is it an assignment report of all projects that do not have a graphic designer role as part of a project user? A task report that shows projects that do not have any time tracked by a graphic designer? A project report that does not have a graphic designer attached?

Every time I try it I'm just not getting it. What am I missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I'm looking at the API explorer and it looks like a project report using an exists statement and the project user roles collection might work? (never tried it myself) If that one doesn't then the project users collection would also probably work but only exposes the primary role (so someone with a secondary role of graphic designer wouldn't show not up)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I'm looking at the API explorer and it looks like a project report using an exists statement and the project user roles collection might work? (never tried it myself) If that one doesn't then the project users collection would also probably work but only exposes the primary role (so someone with a secondary role of graphic designer wouldn't show not up)