Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Ask for help for text mode calculation

Level 3

Dear Friends

I've a sample task report, I would like measure the sample performance, so I would set up formula between actual receive date VS actual send out date

And the rule is:-

if the actual send out date less than equal actual receive date + 4 weeks then it is "on time"

if the actual send out date exceed actual receive date + 4 weeks then it is "Late"

And My expression as below and doesn't work, could you take a look and correct formula below. Many thanks!

valueexpression=IF({DE:Actual send out date}<={DE:Actual Receipt Date}+4w,"On Time","Late")

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

I think this would do it. It worked for me (substituting estStartDate and estCompletionDate for your custom dates).

displayname=On Time or Late
textmode=true
valueexpression=IF({DE:Actual send out date}<=(ADDWEEKDAYS({DE:Actual Receipt Date},20)),"On Time","Late")
valueformat=string

I use "ADDWEEKDAYS" and add 20 weekdays to get the equivalent of 4 weeks. As far as I know there's no formula in Workfront that adds weeks. Only days, weekdays, months, or years.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

I think this would do it. It worked for me (substituting estStartDate and estCompletionDate for your custom dates).

displayname=On Time or Late
textmode=true
valueexpression=IF({DE:Actual send out date}<=(ADDWEEKDAYS({DE:Actual Receipt Date},20)),"On Time","Late")
valueformat=string

I use "ADDWEEKDAYS" and add 20 weekdays to get the equivalent of 4 weeks. As far as I know there's no formula in Workfront that adds weeks. Only days, weekdays, months, or years.

Level 3

Hi J_Mas, thanks for your help! It works, very helpful!