Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Are you developing new products? Earn $100 by participating in a research interview

Level 4
We're looking for 3-4 volunteers to spend 1 hour talking us through ALL the processes you go through to bring new products to market. Criteria to be eligible: Work at a company with over 1000 employees Participate in and have intimate knowledge of the processes within your organization for managing new product development. What's in it for you? In addition to helping our product become even more awesome, we'll give you a $100 gift card for your time! Let me know if you're interested. If you're selected, we'll be in touch soon! Sherry Arnold Workfront
2 Replies

Level 1
Sherry, R&D uses Workfront extensively for all of their product development process. I'd very much like to support your research effort. Let me know. Charlie 831-419-6663 / charliem@thresholdent.com Charlie Muller Threshold

Level 9
Just wanted to bump this so you don't miss out! Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712