Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Are User Groups ever posted in the community as they are created? I don't frequently get on the Events tab to find user group meetings but after attending these recent few I would like to be sure to not miss any new ones to be offered?

Level 5

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Michelle,

Yes! @Kristin Farwell‚ posts about the upcoming user groups as a community post as well as on the Events tab, and sometimes if the user group is for a specific group (i.e. Creative Agencies, Healthcare, etc) she'll only post in those groups, not the All Discussions group... but anyone can join those groups if those are topics you're interested in.

That's a long-winded way to say yes... anyway!

Because Kristin‚ is the one who will do the posts about those, keep an eye out for her posts to stay on top of the user groups! There are still several Leap user groups happening this week and I know she already has a few more available for registration on the Events page for the coming months as well, but hasn't promoted them as a community post yet because the Leap groups are all happening right now. I'm sure she'll share those new ones after this week is over.

I hope that helps!

Kyna

Employee

@Michelle Bowden‚ - What @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ said above is exactly right. I usually try to make a post as soon as something is scheduled in the General Discussions or in the department/industry group where it's most relevant. For Leap User Groups this week I only made one post instead of a post for every one. Next week when things quiet down a bit I'll start posting about the awesome schedule we have lined up for July and August!

One other tip is to "follow" the Events discussion topic here in Workfront One and update your preferences to be notified whenever something is posted to that topic. You'll get updates on User Groups, upcoming webinars, Leap, etc.

Thanks for the great feedback, it's been nice seeing you in the sessions!