Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Approval Process

Level 3

This seems like a crazy question, but I don't understand how to clearly show when an approval process is complete and that the object is approved. You can choose to set the status if its rejected, but theres not automation on if its approved what status to give it. We are using issues to route briefs for approval, and this seems like a very basic function. How do we know whats been approved?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

If you go to the Approvals section on the left side bar for the task/project that's been approved, it'll show a green check mark next to the name of the user who approved it.

I agree that it would be very nice to have the approval automatically trigger a status change.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

I ran into this same issue. It seems to me that you should be able to set a status that it advances to if it's approved instead of moving from New:A to New.

Correct answer by
Level 6

If you go to the Approvals section on the left side bar for the task/project that's been approved, it'll show a green check mark next to the name of the user who approved it.

I agree that it would be very nice to have the approval automatically trigger a status change.

Level 2

But this doesn't solves the issue. Also, it is not the most efficient way to check the approval status as we track reports based on task statuses which should change automatically post-approval.

Level 1

I think they need a better method that alerts the user that their request or other object has been approved!