Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Anyone using Workfront to build/manage Editorial Calendars?

Level 4
Anyone using Workfront to build/manage Editorial Calendars?
58 Replies

Level 1
Hi Adina, Can you also send me your presentation to christian.blasberg@lfd.com? Thanks in advance, Christian Christian Blasberg Lincoln National Corporation

Level 2
I would also like a link to the webinar & the deck if possible. Thanks! Dana Henke CUNA Mutual Group

Level 10
I would like also the link to the webinar and have a copy of the deck. Thank you. Susan Pfeil Disney Vacation Club

Level 1
Did the webinar happen? If so, can you point me to the recording and deck? Linda Meyers Heifer International

Level 2
If there's a link to this I would like to see it as well ... thanks. Michael Stewart PMP Samaritan's Purse

Level 2
Hi Adina, Thank you for sharing. I'm very interested in learning more about creating a content calendar in Workfront e.g. to cover social media, white papers, attendance at conferences, blogs, coverage in media and press releases. Any helpful articles/suggestions would be most welcome. Many thanks Vincent Vincent Foster ICON Marketing

Level 1
I'd love to see this info too! Leigh Reece

Level 3
Nate - there have been several requests for the deck or link to the webinar. Can you provide a link to both/one? This is still an issue for my organization and "Percolate" has been coming up in conversation; many have mentioned it here. If there isn't product development happening in this area, it would be good to understand what others are doing to work around the "non-Percolate" functionality. Ask: Webinar link and/or centralized posting of presentation. Thanks, Connie Connie Sutherland BSC

Level 2
Hi, Everyone- We hear you! Our team is working on a webinar on this topic. Stay tuned...and have a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday! Natalie Ward Workfront

Level 2
May someone please share the document how to? Email sstayberg@trueblue.com or upload to thread please Sierra Stayberg TrueBlue

Level 2
Throwing my hat into the ring here. I would like to be notified when this presentation will be scheduled. Thanks! Chris Ann Garbrandt Nationwide Children's Hospital

Level 8
Good news! I'm planning to record the webinar on February 1st (privately) and then it will be made available for distribution soon after that. Adina

Level 3
This is an important ask from our technical journal's editor in chief. So I am very pleased that this is coming. Look forward to getting an invite. Meredith Landsmann PMP Analog Devices, Inc.

Level 5

Our Marketing, Communications and Publications groups just merged under one umbrella and we’re looking to help blend our groups and content needs. Communication team is resistant to Workfront (or any other work management system I think) so I’ll need a good solid solution to present for this unification. Ran across this and am wondering if its still applicable (with all WF changes since the above posts), if it'd be viable for our needs and available for our use.

@Adina Pierce‚ @Adina Pierce‚ @Adina Pierce‚ @Natalie Ward - inactive‚

Level 1

Hi, Tammie!

Here's the link to the "Calendaring to Success" webinar, which would give you a good foundation to calendaring functionality and the way they can be used with your teams. There will of course have been some product updates, which you can find more details in learning resources. Best wishes for success!

Level 10

Hi Tammie,

In case this approach falls short of your needs, we're about to release a new solution that might do the trick. If you're interested in a sneak peek, please drop me an email at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug

Level 8

With the new calendar updates, the process is a lot easier now. Instead of forcing users to fill in actual dates, you can now reference a custom field on the task/project/issue form.

If you want to use Planned Dates, you can do that too now, and select "No" for the option 'Switch to actual dates when available".