Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Anyone using Workfront to build/manage Editorial Calendars?

Level 4
Anyone using Workfront to build/manage Editorial Calendars?
58 Replies

Level 1
I'd love to see this as well!

Level 9
We've got a webinar on the calendar! It should be geat! In Reply to Alfonso Fernandez:
I'd love to see this as well!
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 3
When is the webinar? Or where is it posted? Connie Sutherland P. 651.582.5548 C. 651.280.7083 F. 651.582.4278 The mission of Marketing Operations is to make the Marketing organization more effective, efficient and compliant.

Level 1
That's great! Will we be getting notified once we can sign up for it?

Level 8
It’s tentatively scheduled for December 1st. I wasn’t told the time yet. Adina

Level 9
I'll make sure to update this thread the moment all of the details/registration page are available. In Reply to Adina Pierce:
It’s tentatively scheduled for December 1st. I wasn’t told the time yet. Adina
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 2
I have a team member who would be very interested in this, would love to be added/subscribed to this thread. Rob.

Level 3
Went looking for the registration for this and don't see it.

Level 1
Hi there, we are starting to build this out and try using WF for this.

Level 8
Has this demo happened yet? I don't see an update in the thread and I would love to register. Thanks!

Level 1
Hi, I would be interesterd in attending the webinar as well. Thank you!

Level 2
Any update on this video of this webinar? Is it available somewhere?

Level 4
Was the Editorial Calendar webinar, slide deck, or other information ever posted? I am extremely interested in using Workfront in this regard. Thanks!

Level 8
Hi Chris, shoot me an email at adpierce@cisco.com and I'll send you the presentation deck.

Level 2
Hi, Adina. I'd love to see the deck too, if you'd be willing to share. Our organization would love to see how we could use Workfront to manage edotorial calendars. Ok if I email you, too?

Level 3
Hi Adina, same here - mind another email? Thanks!

Level 2
Hi Adina, Same here. I'd love to see your presentation.

Level 8
Sure, anyone can send me an email and I'll email it out as soon as I can.

Level 8
Hi Nate and Adina - Did the webinar happen last year? If so, can you point me to the recording and deck? Jennifer Tanabe Director, Project Management Vertical Measures

Level 2
I would like to see the Webinar and have the deck as well. Jolene Casey