Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Anyone out there with experience with Agile/Scrum in Workfront?

Level 4
I work in the marketing department of a tech company and many departments have made the transition to scrum. There's a good likelihood that we'll be making the transition as well to assist with traffic management. I haven't been able to find many discussions, groups, or communities here at Workfront for organizations that are using WF for Agile methodology. I'd love to engage with a group of people who are using WF for Agile at various levels of experience. Can anyone direct me to one? Is there a way to create such a group here in the WF Customer Portal? I've got tons of questions about customization, translation of scrum concepts to WF's Agile implementation, how best to manage a backlog based around projects as stories rather than tasks as stories, etc. If you're out there, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks, Chris Watson Senior Director, Marketing KVH Industries, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

24 Replies

Level 2
Thanks everyone for the great discussion and feedback! We are adding some exciting new functionality to agile in the 19.1 release, in addition to bringing some of the Kanban functionality in sync with Scrum, including the following: Bulk add tasks/issues to an iteration or Kanban board from any task/issue list Filter the Agile/Kanban board by work items assigned to a team member, or unassigned work items S upport for issues on a Kanban board In addition, these issue fixes were recently released on production: Improved breadcrumb for tasks/issues on an iteration (showing the project or parent task, in addition to the iteration name) Showing filters and groupings on the Kanban backlog Please continue to work with your support reps as you provide feedback, and add items to the idea exchange for new features. This is something that I personally look at (especially in the Agile area). Thanks! Jake Jake Turpin Senior Software Engineer - Workfront

Level 4
Hi all, I heard from Workfront Customer Support about my request to start an Agile/Scrum-focused group here in the WF Portal. It sounds like they're going to be getting one set up in the near future. On a similar note, I've heard from a few people on this thread that they'll be attending LEAP in Dallas this year. Once the schedule gets set, it might be interesting to find some time for an Agile/Scrum networking/support group get together during the conference. Chris Chris Watson KVH Industries, Inc.

Employee
Hello all! Just wanted to let you know we created a new group to talk about "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home?CommunityKey=1319c65f-70cf-4148-9c26-fad3f4cbc27e">Agile Project Management with Workfront. I sent everyone who responded to this post an invite, but it's a public group, so you can join or invite others you know who might be interested. Thank you all for your contributions to our Workfront community. Kyna Baker Workfront

Level 10

Hei @kynabaker16 

Can you share the above community link one more time, since not working this one?

Mvh

Kundan.