Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Any Ideas on Requester Surveys / Satisfaction?

Level 2

I've seached the forum here but don't see any recent updates. Can anyone share a survey they send to requesters at the completion of a project for satisfaction feedback? Can you also share how you do it? I'm assuming we would link off to something like a survey monkey.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

I can not share the survey. 

The trigger is every day at 5pm EST a search for projects completed with these send survey field Yes on them will post the update.  Then will change to completed and post the date of the survey being sent.  

KIMBERLYREA_0-1706893704663.png

KIMBERLYREA_1-1706893764472.png

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Community Advisor

If you have Fusion available you can do it independently from any other software.

We create custom email notifications that includes something like this:

Rafal_Bainie_0-1706775750035.png

This is basically 1click experience, aside from ratings where we do ask users to provide additional verbatim.

Responses are recorded in a custom form on requests in a dedicated project(s)

Of course using qualtrics or survey monkey was also under consideration, but especially qualtrics comes with quite significant cost addition so once I figured out how fusion can handle this we invested in that solution, which still required a bit of work, but we still keep all data in 1 system

Level 2

@Rafal_Bainie Thank you for your very helpful reply. We do have fusion so I would love to use that for this. How do you create those custom email notifications? It's something embedded into notification emails?

Thank you!

Lana I

Level 9

We use Fusion to post an update on the project with a message and a link to MS Forms. 

Level 2

Thank you! What triggers it? Also would you be willing to share the form? Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 9

I can not share the survey. 

The trigger is every day at 5pm EST a search for projects completed with these send survey field Yes on them will post the update.  Then will change to completed and post the date of the survey being sent.  

KIMBERLYREA_0-1706893704663.png

KIMBERLYREA_1-1706893764472.png

Level 2

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! How do you match the MS Forms survey back to the project? Thanks again!

Level 9

The project reference number.  The user completing the survey provides the Workfront Reference number in the survey. 

Level 2

Oh okay, great. Do you have a pretty solid response rate and do you keep the number of questions small?

THANK YOU!

Lana

Level 5

Finding this thread researching as we are talking about doing this as we speak. Finding all this super helpful, thank you @KIMBERLYREA for sharing your wisdom