Expand my Community achievements bar.

Any good resources on the web, or that you've personally developed to assist a non-developer resource with using the Workfront API to query Portolio/Program/Project/Task/Issue and event update queries for a Power BI data repository?

Level 2

I've done some online research for existing native integrations, or third-party developed connectors, but I've not found anything that seems to be "non-developer" friendly. I'm kinda surprised there's not a native integration/connector that is available yet, seeing some other community posts from WF product managers, and that Power BI is being used by some already who have in-house development/data architect resources.

Thanks in advance for any pointers, input you have. I find it difficult to create "text-mode" reports when pulling from shared collections that "render" easily for dashboards/etc. that can be printed without "workarounds" in the current system. The Workfront Branding seems to be nigh "non-removeable" from within WF generated reports as well, although I'm more an entry-level/intermediate admin of the system so I could be wrong, or missing something.

Again, appreciate the input from the community if anyone else is doing this, or has other material I can review that is not necessarily being missed in my google/workfront one searches due to "ignorance" on my part of the proper search terms.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies