Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Additional Info Matrix Report Text Mode?

Level 4

Hello! Hoping someone has figured out how to add further info to a Matrix report.

Vertical = Project Names

Horizontal Group 1 = Resource Category 1 (SL1)

Horizontal Group 2 = Resource Name in SL1 Category

Horizontal Group 3 = Planned Go Live Date

Need: Add in Resource Categories & Names for Rescource Category SL2, SL3 & SL4

Tried out various text modes with no luck.. Any ideas?

0690z000008K97lAAC.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
Hi - unfortunately, you can't do anything to customize a Matrix report. :( However, I am confused with your example. If you have resources that are assigned things in the other SL categories they should show up. Are you saying you want them to show up even if there is no info for them? I'm not sure of a way to do that, but just wanted to get some clarity. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 4
Thank you!! The SL Categories are Custom Fields @ a Project Level Form; There is a Field for each, PM, SL1, SL2, SL3, SL4 and have dropdown values.. So select 1 resource on each field. The issue I'm running into is that it will not allow me to add in the extra groupings for the additional categories, if that makes sense? Jordan Martinson LeaseTeam, Inc.

Level 10

OH.... I get it now. And I'm assuming each category is filled out for each project, right?

Because they are all separate fields, the only thing I can think of is a dashboard with different widgets. Widget one is the PM, widget two is the SL1, etc. etc.

Another thought: A report...

• Grouped by GO Live Date (by Quarter) and then Project
  • Columns PM, SL1, SL2, SL3, and SL4

If you have some projects without a Go Live Date, you can use a filter to filter those out of the report and included maybe some like Go Live Date is greater or equal to $$TODAY if you don't want older stuff in it.

Level 4
Dashboard was the only way I could see it as well, but we've got some folks in say SL1 & SL4 so we wanted an all encompassing that totals everything up just as the matrix would. I might just have to go with the boring standard reporting :-) thanks for your insight! Jordan Martinson LeaseTeam, Inc.