Expand my Community achievements bar.

Using Fusion to update "resolved by" "this resolves" fields

Level 5
I have successfully created a FLO that creates a new project and copies form data from the request form to the project form. The last piece I'm missing is tying the request to the project. I have tried updating the request with resolvingObjCode = PROJ and the resolvingObjID = the new project ID, but that doesn't appear to do anying. Anyone have any suggestions? Kristine Ross
3 Replies

Level 8
Kristine, what you are saying seems sound and has worked for me. You are using the Workfront "Update Record" card for the Issue, correct? Matt May Stream Companies

Level 5
Yes, that is what I'm doing. This is the error I'm getting on that card. : { "_error": true, "flo": 22174, "method": "AX3-116lG", "execution": "0fd2ea39-f5f5-4062-991c-c8b3d7f4d9ca", "module": "workfront3.updateRecord", "kind": "HTTP Request Error", "statusCode": 400, "headers": null, "body": null, "message": ": The following error occurred: You cannot change the status of this request manually because it is linked to the project \"test flow 3/16 1\". Each change in the project status also changes the request status.", "code": 400, "description": "HTTP Request Error", "steps": 511, "_fatal": null, "right-operand": 401, "source": { "flo": "workfront3:1.0.101:generalErrorHandler", "method": "enwGcD7ABod5", "execution": "914efad2-c82f-4b79-89c2-c4ef6059e7d1", "module": "control.throwIf" }, "operator": "!=", "left-operand": 500 } Kristine Ross

Level 5
I figured it out, in case any one else runs into the problem. I added updating the status of the request to In Progress. Then the resolving object started working. Kristine Ross