Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adding job roles to Proof

Level 2

Currently we do not have an easy way to find who has been assigned to a project within proofs by their name and associated role without backing out of the proof. We would like a way to see the assigned person’s name and their associated role under workflow. This will eliminate the need to back out and into the actual project to find the name and role(s). Currently, if within a proof you hover over a name assignment under workflow, it will show the email address only.

Why is this important? Because if there are around 20 or more tasks on a project, it becomes challenging to find the proof person associated to the task that generates the proof.  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Sorry folks, I added this to questions. It was meant for ideas. I will place it there. Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Just as a quick heads up, I think you added this under Questions instead of under Ideas

Correct answer by
Level 2

Sorry folks, I added this to questions. It was meant for ideas. I will place it there. Thanks!

Level 1

New WF look.png

Here is an example of how it would look. You would be able to see the proofer (user's) role.

Level 2

Yes, that is perfect. Thanks for the visual for others to see!