Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Adding a Decision Date Column to an Approvals Report

Level 4

Hi all,

I trying to see if it is possible to add a Decision Date column, then sort the column by date (newest to oldest).  I tried the following formula but had no luck:

displayname=Decision Date
linkedname=direct
namekey=proofDecisionDate
querysort=proofDecisionDate
valuefield=proofDecisionDate
valueformat=atDate
sortType=asc
sortOrder=1

this blows up my report and I get an error message. I've also tried it with the value decisionDate instead of proofDecisionDate but no luck. I've been able to add a similar column with both the approver's name as well as their decision date via the following formula:

displayname=Approvers and Dates
listdelimiter=<p>
listmethod=nested(proofApprovals).lists
proofOwnerID=$$USER.ID
proofOwnerID_Mod=in
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF(!ISBLANK({decisionDate}),CONCAT("• ",{approver}.{name}," - ",{decisionDate}),CONCAT("• ",{approver}.{name}))
valueformat=HTML

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm a little confused. Are you referring to a proof approval report or some other sort of approval report? If it's the proof approval report, why are you not just using the standard mode Proof Approval / Decision Date?

Level 4

My bad, I meant that it was a document version report.

Community Advisor

I see. So you were able to get a collections column working in the document version report which means that proof approvals are a collection of a document. If you get the dates, you're probably not going to be able to sort them in ascending or descending order... this is just what collections are like.