Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Add or edit an image or other asset widget in a custom form

Level 4
I have been trying to add a PDF widget to a custom form and foloowed the instructions to use the Preview link of the Document in the url of the field. Yet, the url expires and when I try to view the PDF in the form in a live environment, it is showing an error message. Has anyone had any luck adding a PDF widget in their forms?
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hello, we attached the image/PDF to a portfolio in Workfront and use that URL.  Getting the right URL for the file is a little tricky - you have to load the image/PDF then go to document details then right click on the download button and copy link address.  You can't use the amazon link as it will expire.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hello, we attached the image/PDF to a portfolio in Workfront and use that URL.  Getting the right URL for the file is a little tricky - you have to load the image/PDF then go to document details then right click on the download button and copy link address.  You can't use the amazon link as it will expire.

Level 4

Thank you! that worked. The instructions listed in the demo were clearly incorrect. Appreciate your help!

Level 10

Its a good feature, apart from this enhancement. It would be great if we can add image directly in custom form, without URL. Many forms created local for department and team usage. This makes additional sense in regard to use this widget.

Best regards,

Kundan.