Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Add Filter to Advanced Search

Level 2

Hi,

Workfront Noob here. Is it possible to add more filter options to the Advanced Search? I would like to use the 'Team functionality for jobs assigned to my team. It would be great to then use Advanced Search, see 'Team' in the list and then filter by my team name.

Thanks
Sean

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 6.06.13 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @SeanSykes, your request is you want to know the job assigned to your team through the Advanced Search filter, right?

Here's a step-by-step guide:

1. Click on 'Tasks' in the Advanced Search.

Ryzan99_0-1696473925713.png

2. Open the dropdown menu labeled 'Filter your results.'

Ryzan99_1-1696473956070.png

3. You can select 'Task > Team ID' or choose to 'Add a Filter.'

Ryzan99_2-1696474011123.png

4. After configuring the filter, click on 'Update Results.'

5. The job assigned to your team will then be displayed.

In addition to utilizing the Advanced Search, consider using the report function. This function allows you to create a report that consistently displays your team's job assignments, eliminating the need to set it up repeatedly, as required with the Advanced Search.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @SeanSykes, your request is you want to know the job assigned to your team through the Advanced Search filter, right?

Here's a step-by-step guide:

1. Click on 'Tasks' in the Advanced Search.

Ryzan99_0-1696473925713.png

2. Open the dropdown menu labeled 'Filter your results.'

Ryzan99_1-1696473956070.png

3. You can select 'Task > Team ID' or choose to 'Add a Filter.'

Ryzan99_2-1696474011123.png

4. After configuring the filter, click on 'Update Results.'

5. The job assigned to your team will then be displayed.

In addition to utilizing the Advanced Search, consider using the report function. This function allows you to create a report that consistently displays your team's job assignments, eliminating the need to set it up repeatedly, as required with the Advanced Search.