Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Accessible UX Issue w/ Custom Forms Hover Text/Tooltips

Level 3
Good afternoon, community! One of my colleagues brought this to my attention: Workfront's alt-text feature. When you hover over the ? it pops up helpful text. This is good but has 2 major faults: • If you are on a tablet you can't point at alt-text so you can't see it. • If you are visually impaired and you're tabbing through the fields, it also skips alt-text. So if it's reading the questions out loud to you, it won't read the alt-text. Has this been a topic of discussion previously? I may post to the Idea Exchange if not and would love to know if anyone has further context on why the tooltips are designed this way in the UX. _______________________________ Ashley Adam Amazon IT Services One Door System Administrator
1 Reply

Level 3
If anyone is interested in this as well, please upvote in the idea exchange :) https://experience.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000XhUEAA0/detail _______________________________ Ashley Adam Amazon IT Services One Door System Administrator