Expand my Community achievements bar.

A report that "runs" a Report

Level 10
is it possible to create a report - that will run/execute other reports? I run some reports daily and I would like to just run 1 report - that will execute all 4 of them. Thanks. Benetta Perry APS
4 Replies

Level 10
I don't know of a way to do that, but of course you can create a Dashboard that contains all the reports. Or you can also configure the reports to have Workfront send/deliver them to you via email on a daily basis.

Level 10
Hi Benetta, When you run these reports, what do you do with them? Export to Excel/PDF? If so, scheduling them to send to you via email at a certain time each day would be the best solution. Regards, David Cornwell

Level 10
Or - extending David's idea, Benetta - if acceptable, you could share each as a public link, email the resulting four urls via email once: and for all, since with that link, your stakeholders can view the reports real time, any time. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 10
thank you guys for all these suggestions. These 4 reports are my "not started" tasks, issues, etc .. across projects...Some of these are task reports, issue reports and project reports - depending upon what task or tissue or customized field I need to see. I might see if I run a report on anything assigned to me in a "not started" status, if I would get way too much, unneeded data - because I am the system administrator of Workfront - there are requests/issues created - that I convert to projects - that I do not want to show up in a report. Thus - the breakdown into 4 reports - to weed out the noise. Anyway - I'll give this more thought based on your suggestions. Benetta Perry APS