Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

A Little Workfront Fun

Community Advisor
Who else uses Workfront for some non-work fun at work? A co-worker and I were encouraged to create a 2020 combined running goal, and decided to use the distance from our office to Disney World as our goal. And of course we should track this in Workfront! So we set up a project with weekly recurring tasks for each of us, with a task custom form to log our miles. Then created a report to sum that custom field and a Gauge chart to track our progress.
3 Replies

Employee
Heather - this is so fun! Does this mean we'll see you running up to register at Leap in Orlando in your tennis shoes?! Keep us updated on your goal!

Level 10
I track my climbing in the mountainproject app, but the reporting is not that great. Fortunately mountainproject has a download to CSV option, so back when I was a beginner at Workfront, I used my sandbox to practice how to set up a kickstart of the information with custom form fields, in different ways, and then uploaded the data and ran better reports on all the data, like where I climb most often, what route I had done most often, etc. I never thought about it at the time, but most routes have a measurement to them, so I could have calculated how close I was to reaching the moon.... maybe next time. -skye

Level 8
so cool @Heather Kulbacki ! Keep up the great work! (also @Kyna Baker with the Leap plug, ha!) Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.