Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

A HUGE Thank You!

Level 9
Dear You, I wanted tell you how much I appreciate you. Your presence here in the community makes this place awesome. The questions you ask, the way you generously share your answers and time, the feedback and ideas of how we can improve... all of your contributions mean so much to us at Workfront and to me personally. It's been so cool to watch this place grow and mature and become a fantastic resource for so many. I'm really excited to continue to help it grow in 2017. It's because of all of you that I have a job that I am excited about every day. I hope you all make it to LEAP so we can meet face-to-face and I can give you a handshake or a hug. I hope your holiday season is phenomenal, and filled with happiness and fun with people you love! Thanks again for being awesome. Much love, -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
9 Replies

Level 10
I am excited to be apart of this awesome community.

Level 7
Back at 'cha Nate - great job!

Level 10
A HUGE thank you to you, Nate! Thank you for doing such a marvelous job with the Community. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Holiday.

Level 10
Nate - this forum wouldn’t be this effective without you. You set the tone for the forums and it is consistently and predictably a helpful, caring, sympathetic one. You’re going great! Eric

Level 10
Well said, Eric. It's definitely about the tone, man..... :) Thanks Nate, Workfront, and everyone from the Community who has assisted me during Pentana Solutions' first year with Workfront. Looking forward to an even bigger 2017! Cheers, David

Level 5
thanks Nate-this forum is awesome- and I value your and everyone else's input immensely! I was on vacation for the last two weeks- just getting caught up on all the threads I've missed! Karen

Level 3
I really thank you and all community users. I find this site very helpful to me.

Level 9
(belated response) I've found this community to be EXTREMELY helpful. You've done a great job with it, Nate. And the users/experts who are constantly contributing, you have pointed me to things I wouldn't have considered otherwise. Very helpful. #rockstars See you at LEAP!

Level 1
Hi Nate, You're doing a great job! I appreciate the Community and WF's growth. I'm looking forward to the Regional S. California User Group in two weeks, and will be attending Leap 2017. Can't wait to meet you in person. Candace