Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

2019.1 Release - Display Lists in Full Screen

Level 3
Is anyone else having trouble search for a specific project using (ctrl+f)? We have 2,777 projects and I cannot do a search for the project I want to view while I am on the full-screen mode. Jessica Rodriguez | Verizon Wireless
21 Replies

Level 4
Hey, all, Vic, as David has explained it correctly, you can see another number of results as you've moved to another location on the list. Jared, David and Jamie, the white space at the bottom of the list is being removed, so it will be gone very soon :) Trudie, the problem you see is actually a bug in Chrome. We've made some changes on our end to handle it on Task lists until it's fixed on Chrome side, but seems this specific case has slipped out. Thanks for noticing it! We'll make sure to handle that too. Thanks for all the comments everyone! We appreciate your patience while we work on fixing the noticed inconsistencies. Thanks! Lilit Lilit Mkrtchyan Workfront