Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

10-15 Project Managers Needed for Workfront Study on KPIs

Level 4
Hello! One of our designers, Jay, is looking to talk to 10-15 project managers over the next few weeks about key performance indicators (KPIs). If you would be interested in participating, please sign up using the link below! Thank you! Elissa Elissa Lauber Workfront
6 Replies

Level 4
Hello Community! Update: So far we've had 4 people sign up, but we're looking for more participants! Sign up, using the link in the original message, if you're interested. If the time slots I've posted don't work for you, please let me know. Elissa Elissa Lauber Workfront

Level 4
We've had 5 people sign up--thank you! We're still looking for 10-15 more people. Please sign up below if you're interested: Elissa Lauber Workfront

Level 4
Hi Everyone, I'm still actively recruiting managers who want to talk about key performance indicators (KPIs). And, by key performance indicators, we're interested in what metrics you use to determine if/how well you're meeting your objectives. If this is something you'd be interested in speaking to us about, please sign up below! Elissa Lauber Workfront

Level 4
Hi Everyone! Thank you to everyone who has signed up so far. We're still looking for at least 5 more managers who want to talk about key performance indicators (KPIs). And, by key performance indicators, we're interested in what metrics you use to determine if/how well you're meeting your objectives. If this is something you'd be interested in speaking to us about, please sign up below! Elissa Lauber Workfront

Level 4
Hi Everyone, We're still looking for 1-2 more managers who want to talk about key performance indicators (KPIs). And, by key performance indicators, we're interested in what metrics you use to determine if/how well you're meeting your objectives. If this is something you'd be interested in speaking to us about, please sign up below! Elissa Lauber Workfront

Level 4
Update: We've had lots of people sign up, so I've taken down the link. Thank you so much, everyone! Elissa Lauber Workfront