Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
Expand my Community achievements bar.
When someone responds to Workfront updates via email
* Recipients receive double email notifications of the message. They receive 2 emails of the same message(One from Workfront; one from ProofHQ).
* Formatting in the email notification of the email looks more legible than the message posted to the Workfront project.
* The subsequent message posted to Workfront has NO formatting ‚Äî no line breaks or bullet points ‚Äî making it difficult to read the post in the Workfront project.
When someone responds to Workfront updates via email:
* Recipients should only receive (1) email with that message.
* Can the message posted to Workfront retain the same formatting as the original email message?
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.