Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Use Fusion to update project status with a custom status from a group

Level 2

Hello,

I'm using the Workfront Misc Module to create a project record and within that module, I am asking it to update project status. However, I noticed the drop down list consist of just the default statuses (e.g. On Hold, Current, In Progress, Rejected) and do not display any custom statuses that are specific to a group. How do I add or use a custom status that is not on the drop down list?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 9

Slide the map over and type in the 3 letter code for the status. 

KIMBERLYREA_0-1708026289648.png

Level 2

@KIMBERLYREA- I made the update as you suggested but getting a Handle Error (see screenshot). Its the right 3 letter code because its picking it up, but not able to use. Do you know what can be the reason?

Handle Error_Project Status.PNG

Level 9

Looks like the main project is in a Rejected status which means you can't delete the issues if your converting. That may be it. I'm not sure though. Maybe enter a support ticket to have them look.