Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Triggering a fusion workflow on Document Approval / Proof Approval

Level 4

I'm exploring a solution to record the number of times a user with a specific Primary Role make a decision on a Document Approval.  We're wanting to report on how many times a piece goes through a particular business function for review before the piece gets approved.

Can't seem to figure out the appropriate triggering event to set up. I was thinking it would be a Workfront Watch Events module with a Record type = Proof Approval and State = New state with a filter where ApproverDecision Changed and Record Origin = Updated Record Only.

Alternatively, is there a way within Workfront to count the number of decisions made by a person on a piece?  When I report on Document Approvals it only returns the last decision made; neglecting any previous reject decisions that were made.

2 Replies

Level 9

Hello @Rick_MacDuffie,

although you created this post some time ago, I wanted to ask, if you perhaps found a solution on this. 

I need to find a way to trigger a Fusion scenario in case a decision was made on a document approval.
Unfortunately I only found a solution in case the approver leaves a comment, which is only an option...

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Lars