Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Numeric Aggregator to roll up hour records at project level

Level 10

Hi Fusion Community,

I'm trying to build a path that looks at all of the hour records from tasks belong to various project, and aggregate the sum hours at the project level (in a custom field called Last Month's Revenue Hours).

Here's what I've created, but for the life of me I can't get the hours to aggregate at the project level:

NickVa1_0-1675117662884.png

The result, below, just displays the number of hours records with the project ID associated to them.  I would expect the numeric aggregator would combine and sum the hour records, per projectID.  In the example below, I would expect to see 2 Operations in module 399's results: Key (projectID): 63d437500004910900788e21c9166c7e should be 75; and Key (projectID): 63d4385d0004ea53a2d4c487dbfa4ec5 should be 25.

NickVa1_1-1675118001632.png

Does anyone know where I'm going wrong?
Thanks!
Nick

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It's a little bit different, but here's how I would do it. On the project search pull in the list of tasks and hours, and on tasks pull in the revenue type, and on the hours pull in the entry date and the task ID.

Then, iterate thru the task list, filtering out any tasks that you don't want to know the hours for, and aggregate it into a simple list of task ID's.

Then, iterate thru the hour entries, filtering out for entry date, as well as checking to see if the hour's task ID is in the list you created previously, and aggregate those into a list of hours.

Then have a variable with sum({resulting hour list}).

This should give you the total number of hours that have been added onto tasks that are set to the revenue type(s) you want, and that were entered in the last month.

hours Variable in hours iterationhours Variable in hours iterationoverall scenariooverall scenarioWorkfront project search collections settingsWorkfront project search collections settingsTask FilterTask FilterHours filterHours filterTotal number of hoursTotal number of hourshour variablehour variable

View solution in original post

21 Replies

Level 10

Everything appears to be working :). I even took what you taught me and rolled data up to the program level.  Thanks again, Chris!