Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

note creation through Fusion--note owner

Level 5

I'm playing around with an automation that creates a project note and tags users.  I eventually want to add a trigger, but I first wanted to make sure I could get the note creation process to work.  I'm able to correctly provide the Note ObjCode, ObjID, and Note Text, and I also successfully added a user to the Notify setting.  The scenario creates a note with the proper text and tagging, but it always lists me as the note owner.  I tried adding a value to the Owner ID attribute (my test project is shared to all our department teams, with Contribute access; for the Owner ID I used the user ID of a co-worker who has WF admin rights), but this has no effect.  Is there something different I need to do to set the Owner ID for the note?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

IIRC, the "owner" is set as the user whose credentials are used in the connection from Fusion to Workfront.  We created a dedicated "bot" user for this so that all the notifications come from that automation user.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

IIRC, the "owner" is set as the user whose credentials are used in the connection from Fusion to Workfront.  We created a dedicated "bot" user for this so that all the notifications come from that automation user.