Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

How to Map Multiple Custom Forms to Each Queue Topics

Level 3

Hi Everyone, 

We are trying to build a scenario to convert an approved request to be a project. We're using a 'Convert to Project' Misc action and we've been trying to attach multiple custom form to each queue topic but it has not been successful. 

This is how our overall scenario looks like: 

ArthurChalamet_0-1705312353535.png

After the Convert to Project module, we put the Update Record module to update the converted project:

ArthurChalamet_1-1705312541142.png

We use the switch function to map each queue topic to their respective custom forms. That one has been working like a magic. However there will be a situation where several queue topics needed to be mapped with multiple custom forms. Is there a way to map one queue topic to several custom forms?

We tried adjusting the first part of the switch function to include the 'and' function in the first queue topic in an attempt to attach multiple custom forms but it did not work. Here's the screenshot in red box: 

ArthurChalamet_2-1705312747417.png

I am wondering if anyone has set this up before. I cannot be the only one trying to attach multiple custom forms based on a queue topic after a request is converted into a project. I might be using the incorrect codes here. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

Regards, 

Arthur

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

The easiest way is to use the "assignMultiple" action module to assign any custom forms you need, as this module will accept a list, and then update your custom properties as a second call.