Expand my Community achievements bar.

Google Team Drive Connector | Moving a Folder

Level 4

We are trying to move an existing Google Team Drive folder to a new location. It doesn't appear that this action is available in the Google Team Drive Connector.

Is a custom API call to the Google Drive API using the HTTP -> Make a request module required?

If so, I can work with our IT team to establish the connection, but would someone be willing to share what the request body would look like? 

Thanks so much!

2 Replies

Level 10

Hello Ross,

As far as I understand, Google Team Drive now is called Google Shared Drive and could possibly be controlled using the Google Drive API.

Under that entry in Fusion you find a Custom API call module, which you should give a try. The advantage to use that against the HTTP -> Make a request module is, that you will not need to take care for authentication.

Perhaps this helps...

Regards

Lars

Level 4

Hi Lars,

The Fusion connector is labeled as "Google Team Drive." When I first started exploring Google Drive integration, it took me a minute to realize that THIS connector controlled the Google Shared Drive, as you state.

This connector does not offer a way to move a folder on a Shared Drive.

I contacted Adobe Support, which confirmed that the HTTP -> Make a request module would be required. I have contacted my IT team to see if someone could help me build the correct API call, which is beyond my capabilities.