Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Event driven automation

Level 1

Hey there - I'm quite new to Workfront fusion. We are using an open-source event-driven automation tool to manage different complex operation workflow automation within our organization. This involves significant development in Python to get the workflows ready. Wondering whether Workfront can be an alternative in this regard? From the docs, I understood Fusion got different direct integrations and options to add no-code workflows. 

Any suggestions/leads would be of great help. 

Cheers!

1 Reply

Employee

Hi @anrajme 

Sorry for us not catching this.  Our community sites are primarily used for customer discussions so the messages don't always get addressed by employees.  If you are a current Adobe customer please reach out to your adobe account rep and inquire there.  We will be more than happy to assist in your exploration of our solutions.  Workfront Fusion is a powerful iPaaS solution with the best connectors to Adobe applications but also many useful connectors to other popular tools to make your life/automations easier.  

Reaching out to a colleague who might be able to help you further.