Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Add task template to a Project with fusion

Level 2

Hi, how are you?

Anyone knows how to add a task template to a project? I can add tasks with fusion, but I need to add the template based on filters

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Good morning -

If I'm understanding correctly, we do something similar at the project level as part of a scenario.

Here's a screenshot:

Jason_JB_0-1668091113071.png

It's the Misc Action module.

One note - be sure you use "assignCategories" (not the Template action - b/c it will replace existing templates w/ the new one).  All that to say this is one where I'd do extra testing in Sandbox.  We had a hiccup where we had to recover data, but the above runs nightly now.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 7

Are you wanting to change the setting that's part of the project or wanting to add it to tasks that are part of the project directly?

Level 2

Hi @Jason_JB, thanks for the quick reply.

I'm trying to add them under the current tasks. 

undu82_0-1668090547282.png

Trying to replicate with fusion when you press attached template at the project level:

undu82_1-1668090742606.png

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 7

Good morning -

If I'm understanding correctly, we do something similar at the project level as part of a scenario.

Here's a screenshot:

Jason_JB_0-1668091113071.png

It's the Misc Action module.

One note - be sure you use "assignCategories" (not the Template action - b/c it will replace existing templates w/ the new one).  All that to say this is one where I'd do extra testing in Sandbox.  We had a hiccup where we had to recover data, but the above runs nightly now.

Level 2

Great, thank you very much!

Will start trying it right away!

Hi @Jason_JB , just a quick update to tell you that it works perfectly!

Just updated the action to use the template that I needed

Thank you very much!

undu82_0-1668094083590.png