Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront 21.1 Release

Employee

This week we roll out our Workfront 21.1 release! You can find more information about the release on the Product Release page, which includes downloadable content to share with your organization like the 21.1 Datasheet. Please reference the status.workfront.com page for the release timing for your instance. All functionality will be enabled by Friday, February 19.

There are three new features on the 21.1 Release Page that have been modified and will not be fully released this week with the 21.1 release. This includes the following:

• For the new Workfront experience, the new Submitted Request List will arrive with the 21.1 release however the new Request submission will remain in Preview and is currently targeted to be released with the 21.2 release. Thank you all for the feedback on this update and we will be incorporating this additional feedback and encourage you to continue to submit your feedback using the feedback button located on the new Requests page.
  • Configuring event notifications for groups will initially be available in Production only for customers on Cluster 4 as part of a phased rollout. The functionality will be available for other clusters shortly thereafter.
  • Unlocking task and issue preferences for group administrators will also be rolled out to Production in phases. It will be available to the same customers who have the ability to unlock project preferences. This includes all customers on Cluster 4 and 6 and a small number of customers on other clusters.

If you have questions that arise this week about any of the new features in the 2021.1 release, please comment below and I’ll be sure to address them or get the right people here to respond.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 6

We are loving that the Project percentage complete is transferring over to the corresponding Request now, but is there any way to customize the new Requests page?

For instance, when you go to the requests page and click on submitted, the list of projects come up with predetermined columns. Is there a way for us to get the % complete column view added on this screen so we don't have to click in to each request to see the %?

Also we can filter by My Requests, but is there a way to make a custom filter so we can narrow down to eliminate closed requests from view?

Employee

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for the feedback.

The ability to customize the filters is something we are considering for the future. For the view customisation we initially plan to introduce the summary side panel on the list which will allow you to access some more information about the request and customise it to your needs. %complete can be enabled there as well. For the list view customisability: this will be something we will look into in the future, but nothing very soon yet.

Let me know in case you have any additional questions/comments.