Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

User Group Follow-up (Apr 20, 2021) - Transitioning to the New Workfront Experience

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the Virtual User Group on the topic of Transitioning to the New Workfront Experience on April 20, 2021.

Many thanks to everyone who came to our virtual meetup! Special thanks to @Josh Boston‚ for sharing guidance from Workfront’s on how best to transition to the new Workfront experience, and to @Brandon Pritchard‚ and Jennifer Demboski from Nationwide Insurance for sharing their steps for migrating. They used a tiered approach to rolling out the new experience based on their users usage and expertise within Workfront, and heavily leveraged pre-built materials from Workfront One.

You can see more in the attached slides, and you can watch the recording here.

Do you have any questions for Josh or the Nationwide team? Was there a tip that was especially helpful that you picked up in the session? Leave a comment below and we’ll keep the conversation going!

Thanks again. If you have any feedback (good or bad), please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can find the schedule for all upcoming User Groups on the Events page on Workfront One (one.workfront.com/events).

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Employee

Great to see you all today! @Meghan Kaminski‚ there was another question like yours about the toggling between description and updates here, so you're not alone! Can you share the Innovation Lab idea that you posted so we can get it on the other questions that we have that pop up about it?

Level 3

Hi Kyna! Here's the link to the idea that I've posted on the Innovation Lab:

https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0874X000000oNvjQAE/detail

Thanks for your help!

Level 7

Thanks for the opportunity to present today! Please find attached a copy of the deck as well as a stripped down version of our NWE project plan!

Level 3

[UPDATE: Clicking the Zoom link works but clicking the URL did not. I'm good now.] 👍

I'm having trouble with the link.

I get this message:

"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

Can anyone else connect to it?

Employee

I'm so sorry I missed this note last week! Glad you were able to get it resolved. I'm not sure why the link itself wasn't working? I can click on it and it works, but I'll do some digging!