Expand my Community achievements bar.

Call for Speakers - System Admin Best Practices User Group

Employee

Greetings, all! Last month we hosted a System Admin Best Practices User Group and it was so fun, we've decided to do it again on January 19.

The topic will be "Enablement" - your own enablement (how you stay on top of all the latest and greatest information), and/or the enablement of your team.

Would you be interested to share your perspective as a System Admin with the group?

What's required? Our User Group meetups are 90-minutes, and are appropriate for new users and veterans alike. We typically start with a short presentation, which is designed to get the ideas flowing and help kickstart a conversation. The rest of the time is left for lively group discussion.

We are looking for a few customers to share their story in the presentation portion up front. It doesn't have to be very formal, but we ask you to prepare a few slides to give context of who you are, how you use Workfront, and then a bit about how you tackle enablement in your role.

If this is interesting to you, reply to this thread or shoot me a note at usergroups@workfront.com and we'll chat!

You can find the schedule for all upcoming User Groups on the Events page on Workfront One (one.workfront.com/events).

Thanks for considering it, and thanks for being part of our amazing Workfront family.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 8

Sounds like fun to me. I'm in. - Katherine

Employee

You're the best! I know you'll have tons of great tips to share. I'll be in touch on next steps.

Level 7

Definitely! I love your knowledge sharing groups!

Employee

Nudging this thread up a bit to see if a few more folks might be interested!

Would you be interested to share your perspective as a System Admin with the group?

While we could share some tips from a Workfront perspective, it's way more fun when customers share what they are doing!

If this is interesting to you, reply to this thread or shoot me a note at usergroups@workfront.com and we'll chat.

Workfront User Group - System Admin Best Practices: Admin Enablement

Tues, Jan 19, 2020 @ 11 a.m. Eastern / 4:00 p.m. BST

Duration: 90-minutes

Register here: https://workfront.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYkf-Cvrj0qHtNeyx4Zu9DBtq9VX93qdfBv