Expand my Community achievements bar.

August Events for System Administrators

Employee Advisor

Each month, the Adobe Workfront Customer Success team hosts FREE, interactive workshops on various topics for System Administrators. 

If you're looking to ask questions, learn best practices and connect with other System Admins, check out the list of topics below and sign up for one, or all events. Topics vary month-to-month, so be sure to look for the monthly announcement center message and register on the Events page on Experience League.

We hope to see you there! If you have any questions or run into issues registering, send us an email at csatscale@adobe.com

BONUS: In case you missed the hot-topic July events on Custom Forms, I've linked those below. 

• Making the Case for Custom Forms - interactive workshop with step-by-step calculated custom field examples. Access the follow-up discussion post to download a copy of the slide deck and watch the on-demand recording.
  • Custom Form Coffee Break - text-only live thread on the Community forum with lots of great questions & answers.
2 Replies

Level 1

Hi Nichole - the register link is not working for the Aug. 22 Request Queue event. 

Employee Advisor

@KimHodnett I am able to access the link without any probems, so I'm wondering if it's a browser related issue? Are you using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge? I've seen customers run into issues before using Microsoft Edge, so if that's the case, are you able to try a different browser? You may want to clear any cache/cookies with Google Chrome or try in an incognito window if you're seeing a blank page. 

Feel free to send us an email at csatscale@adobe.com if additional troubleshooting is needed!