I got a clue from Arun's post. (Thanks Arun.) I assumed that my
emulators should be under the /conf directory because it felt like a
configuration to me. But the emulators are components, so I placed them
under /apps//components/emulators and that worked.Now I can
configure the "emulators" property of
/etc/mobile/groups/responsive/jcr:content adding a name like
"/components/emulators/" (no need to specify
either the /libs or /apps nodes) and it shows up in the list of
available emulators. I had ...
My client's media queries are based on the standard bootstrap media
query sizes (576, 768, 992, 1200) and none of the existing emulators hit
these marks exactly. So I created new ones based on
/libs/wcm/mobile/components/emulators/ios/iphonex. I copied it and
modified its cq:emulatorConfig properties, setting the
device-pixel-ratio to 1 and the width and height to the approprtiate
values.After this I updated the emulator list in
/etc/mobile/groups/responsive/jcr:content and it works.The problem ...
I am attempting to create a launch via a Project. Creating a launch
works in general - if I do it via Sites by selecting the page > create >
create launch for example, it works. But through Projects > add work >
Request Launch, the workflow is unable to complete. The following is in
the error log:com.adobe.cq.launches.api.LaunchException: Live
relationship could not be set for
[/content/launches/2019/03/11/]An excerpt from the stack
trace:Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: nullat
That does look like a good tutorial. It verifies that the 6.4
documentation I referenced is inaccurate. Unfortunately, the quality of
the tutorial doesn't make the documentation accurate.My question wasn't,
"Is there a tutorial that is more accurate than the documentation?".
What I wanted to know was had I missed something - did I just not
understand. I get that there is a whole heap of documentation and that
things change fast and some things are going to slip through the gaps.
I was looking at the documentation here: Configuring Layout Container
and Layout Mode There is sample code under "Include the Responsive CSS",
which includes the line:@import (once)
"/etc/clientlibs/wcm/foundation/grid/grid_base.less";The file mentioned
doesn't exist on my server. (I have 22.214.171.124 installed). I do have a file
named grid_base.less at the path
"/libs/wcm/foundation/clientlibs/grid/grid_base.less" and that seems to
work. Is this just an old sample that needs to be updated?It caused ...
I don't think that's it. There is a step in the video where he
explicitly includes layout containers in the policy. In addition, the
we-retail template appears to already have layout containers enabled for
both the root layout container (which is presumably the one that I am
trying to modify) and the one inside of it - I was thinking that perhaps
I had only enabled the inner container, but having double-checked, that
seems not to be the case.
I am trying to get editable templates to work, without much luck. I
found this video on the AEM Comunity Channel that is doing exactly what
I am trying to do - set up a simple example from a baseline created from
the maven archetype. At 1:50 in the video, he drops a layout container
into the structure of his page - I can't do this. I can find the
component in the sidebar and drag it into the body of the template, but
nothing happens. Same is true for all the other components in the
sidebar - not...
Calling checkout on the node has been deprecated, but the recommended
method is nearly as simple. Assuming you've got a
(Content Repository for Java Technology API Version 2.0)
My searches haven't turned up anything either. I figured that I should
be able to at least change the icon on the existing control, but no
luck. I've searched for the icon name, "moveUpDown", and I can't find it
anywhere else in coralui2. There is a mention of it in coralui3, but
that code isn't being loaded/executed. So I'm at a loss as to what it is
that is creating the existing elements. Puzzling...
Thanks for your help.This looks like what I need, but I haven't got it
to work yet. I haven't been able to modify the template. I created the
overriding coral.js file in
/apps/clientlibs/granite/coralui2/js/coral.js and modified it by adding
some logging and commenting out the move button, like
so:console.log("============================================= if you
don't see this, it won't work");var fieldTemplate = "" + "" + removeButton +
//moveButton + "";I see my comment coming up in the log, a...
We are using the multifield control in our dialogs, and it is generally
working well for us. (An example of what I am talking about is here.)
But in some cases we've put enough fields in each element that they
don't fit on the screen without scrolling. This is fine until you want
to re-order the elements; Touch UI appears to only allow dragging
(whereas classic had move-up-and-down buttons) which is not effective
when the elements to be ordered don't fit in the viewport - you can't
both drag and...