Thanks, JennyAnnRowe. I did enable the form's user rights but it still
didn't work. I also tried using a blank button and changed its controls
so that it would submit as a PDF (rather than using the default submit
button that only allows the data to be sent in XML format). I guess I
will just have to go back to XML form data submissions.
I know this topic has been discussed in past threads but I can't find a
solution that works for my form. Users can't use the form I created in
LiveCycle unless they are in Outlook (at least this is what I think is
the problem). The submit button I created doesn't work and I know the
string is correct. I'm at the end of my rope. I added the submit button
hoping it would alleviate the other problem I've had: users submit forms
and they appear blank for me.