Would it be possible for someone to test following assumption? I'm
afraid the tutorials, explaining how to create a custom xtype, require
an update. I followed the 2 tutorials as mentioned below. They used to
work with AEM 5.6 but don't work anymore with AEM 6.0 (but don't mention
the support of AEM
Hi, we started from the tutorial
(Tables and Table Cells) but we are stuck because of some limitations
when using the cssName. Below a description of what we are trying to
establish and what we learned so far: we configured a number of styles
and these styles do show up properly in the drop down list when using
the text component. Please find attached an image, depicting how to
configure the cssName. when we...
Creating a (rather basic) dropdown list as a customized xtype is
resulting in strange behavior. Please find attached all the required
screenshots and below the encountered behavior: an Xtype withe the name
ejstcustom and to be used in a dialog is created and registered. Snippet
of JS code has been attached. every time the page is accessed for the
first time, the dropdown list is too small when the page is accessed a
second or consecutive time, the dropdown list is wide enough we
I'm trying to implement an EventListener to propagate some JCR changes
(property changed, node added ...).This topic has been discussed in a
number of posts but different implementations are available and I'm
inclined to describe the nitty gritty details on the required annotation
as a very well kept secret.SlingRepository is annotated without specific
properties in following
One additional update on this topic and maybe my analysis was not
entirely correct; As explained in other documents, AEM uses the property
"categories" as the identifier/identifiers to publish the clientlib.
This identifier should correspond with the value as used by the
tag in the JSP page. Make sure you don't have
multiple versions of a clientlib folder with the same identifier. This
scenario might occur when you copy/paste by example a complete component
or project (in the context of a backu...
Experienced the same rather frustrating behavior today. We are using
Adobe CQ 126.96.36.19930125. I invalidated the cache
generated clientlib.js) turned out to be correct this time .... Still,
rather frustrating and I'm inclined to be a tad concerned on stability.
As quite well known, MCM (Market Campaign Management being part of AEM)
allows to configure and manage emails. An important problem and
potential fix has been discussed already in this thread. Apart from the
(rather technical) related issue, we have a functional related question.
Functionality we would like to implement covers: i18n of email
contentemail related reporting (read emails vs bounced emails and this
by country, language, segment ...) configuration of email batches
configuration of at...
Many thanks for the update and the reviewed document. I'm quite happy to
confirm the new instructions and the new DAM handler work like a charm.
I followed procedures in detail and reused the available POM and source
code and the customized media handler kicks in as expected (and as a
consequence my work during this weekend seems to pay off). Just a few
minor or cosmetic-like improvements:artificact cq-dam-api has been
described twice in the poc (line 65 and 168) resulting in a warning