Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM and customized emails

Level 2

As quite well known, MCM (Market Campaign Management being part of AEM) allows to configure and manage emails. An important problem and potential fix has been discussed already in this thread. 

Apart from the (rather technical) related issue, we have a functional related question. 

Functionality we would like to implement covers: 

• i18n of email content
  • email related reporting (read emails vs bounced emails and this by country, language, segment ...) 
  • configuration of email batches 
  • configuration of attachments 
  • and an absolute must have .... the customization of the email content (by using different fonts and HTML tags) 

I cannot find any references/examples supporting this functionality. Adobe's Email Channel (part of Marketing Cloud) seems to support part of this functionality (documented in this article) and as well known, 3rd party solutions like MailChimp are a valid alternative but it's the preference of our customer to have most of the functionality within AEM.  If one is inclined to believe our requirement is too specific to be handled by a (generic) WCM, don't hesitate to inform us accordingly.

Pointers to the customization of email content (the must have requirement) are very much appreciated. 

many thanks in advance,

Wim

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

See if this older forum thread helps:

https://forums.adobe.com/message/4891438