No, we're just publishing experience fragments in a very stripped down
template to produce an html fragment. The number/types of component's
being used might change from page to page and we don't want the
downstream application to need to process any json at all. We just want
each to produce a single fragment of simple html that can be included.
It's working great so far, except for the relative links.
No, the html fragments are being consumed by an angular app and injected
into it so there's no iframe. The needs for the content are fairly
simple so we are hoping to just work with the out of the box components.
I'd rather not create custom components if I can avoid it
We're using experience fragments to produce HTML fragments that are
consumed and displayed by an external application. Since the html in
that case is no longer being served by the AEM instance we need any
assets to be referenced by an absolute path rather then a relative one.
I've seen some older blog posts that mention modifying the externalizer
but I was wondering if that's still the only option and if so if there's
better documentation available.
I've seen a couple of people with the issue but no one who has posted a
fix. We have restricted content that is being authenticated using SAML.
It was working fine until we turned on caching at the dispatcher. Then
the SAML service gets in an infinite redirect loop with the /saml_login
page. Strangely we have a sling redirct set up that maps "/" requests to
our home page and that works fine. I know it has to be a
misconfiguration in the SAML setup somewhere, any idea where to look?
We've created components, we've added them to our authored templates and
they are working fine. But when we try to designate the components in
the template should be rendered through SDI its not working. When we
create a page using those templates the components we drop on the page
that are designated as needing SDI are being rendered with the proper
server side include tags. So authorble templates are working, sling
dynamic includes are working, but we can't get them to work together.
We're trying to set up SDI on pages that use authored templates on 6.3
but aren't having any luck. We have a user widget in the header that
uses dynamic data but we aren't seeing anything happen in page rendering
when we flag the header component as being an SDI resource type. We are
seeing includes being properly written when we indicate a component in
the authored section of a page using that template, so we know SDI is
set up properly. Is there anything that needs to be done to get the two