Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Anil Umachigi] Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion/Contextual thread for your Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentor, Anil Umachigi!

Anil will be your dedicated mentor, providing valuable support and guidance on your Adobe Real-Time CDP queries as you upskill yourself and prepare for Real-Time CDP certification throughout the program.

Know your Mentor Anil Umachigi  (aka @Anil_Umachigi   )

Anil is an AEP and RTCDP certified professional. He has been Adobe Experience Platform Community Member of the Year 2022, Adobe Analytics Data Analyst Adobe Analytics Champion 2022, and Adobe Experience Platform Community Advisor. He comes with lot of experience in the Martech stack and is an author of many informative blogs.

Anil works with Wired Widom as a Data Architect. He brings 15 years of expertise in the business and technical realms of Digital Analytics, predominantly focused on Adobe Experience Cloud and Adobe Experience Platform products. He assisted businesses in designing, capturing, managing, and analyzing digital interaction data to provide a comprehensive view that enabled continuous innovation, improvement, and optimization of business outcomes. He is an expert in developing microservices and products for BAU and operational teams centred around Adobe Experience Cloud and Experience Platform products.

Aspirants mapped to Anil 

1) Monika Sawant @monsxp 
2) Lakshit Rajpal aka @LakshitRa 
3) Abhishek chaudhary aka @abhishek2307 
4) Vikas Chaudhary aka @VikasChaudhary_ 
5) Ryan Moravick aka @RyanMoravick 
6) Vivekrao Ramrao Bhosale aka @Vivekrao_Bhosale 
7) Kamaldeep Chaudhary aka @dataverse 
Mahesh Srinivasan @Mahesh_Srini 
9) Sairam Voruganti @SairamVoruganti 

How to participate in the program

• Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor, Anil, and fellow Aspirant peers.
  • Stand a chance to win the ‘Most Engaging Aspirant’ recognition from your mentor by participating in a weekly quiz.
  • Test your knowledge by replying to the unresolved questions in the Real-Time CDP and AEP community and tag your Mentor to get recognized as an ‘Exceptional Contributor’ by your mentor.
  • Stick to the schedule to cover one module/week and clear Adobe Real-Time CDP Certification during the program: July 15 – Aug 30

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot to stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program.
  • Introduce yourself to Anil and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe DX stack. 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Real-Time Customer Data Platform Developer Expert certification (Exam ID: AD0-E605)
  • Stick to schedule and ensure you track your progress in the exam prep guide.
  • Test your learning by replying to weekly quiz by your mentor
  • Practice the modules by replying to unresolved queries in the AEP community & RTCDP Community and tag your mentor. 

Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and the Real-time CDP Community throughout the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

We wish you all the best as you embark on this learning experience!

10 Replies

Level 2

@NimashaJain Thanks for the update.

@Anil_Umachigi I have been following you recently and for a while. Glad to be mentored by you. 

I am Mahesh Srinivasan from Bangalore, India. Working in the adobe DX stack for over a decade now. I am heavy user of Adobe Analytics, Launch and Target. Recently, my work involves in AEP, CJA & AJO. Looking forward gain the understanding of RTCDP from this group of peers & mentor.

Community Advisor

@Mahesh_Srini  thank you!

Welcome and look forward to collaborate with you! 

Level 3

Looking forward to having @Anil_Umachigi as our mentor!

My name is Ryan Moravick and I am just outside Raleigh, NC working at WillowTree. Ive been working in Adobe DX for a few years, primarily in Marketo Engage but more recently in AEP and RTCDP. Looking forward to working with you all!

Community Advisor

@RyanMoravick Ryan Welcome! 

Look forward to learn and sharing knowledge 

P.S: Could you please take the survey in my comment below? 

Level 3

I'm Vikas Chaudhary,a seasoned AEM Architect based in New Delhi and currently contributing my expertise at Nagarro. Alongside my AEM prowess, I've delved into the realm of AEP, AJO, Target spearheading successful implementations. Now, fueled by a passion for continuous learning, I'm eager to delve deeper into AEP and RTCDP, aiming not only to master it but also to earn certification. I'm thrilled to be part of this community, eager to connect with fellow enthusiasts, and exchange insights and experiences. Let's embark on this journey of exploration and growth together! @NimashaJain @Anil_Umachigi 

Community Advisor

@VikasChaudhary_ Hello Vikas Welcome! 

Look forward to learn and sharing knowledge 

P.S: Could you please take the survey in my comment below? 

Community Advisor

Thank you @NimashaJain 

Hello All and welcome to the learning journey! 

I look forward to learning and sharing knowledge as we go! 

Could i please request all of you to take this quick survey to get started 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PZ6BRPJ

Thank you

Anil 

Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I am Laks'hit Rajpal from Delhi, NCR. Worked on multiple marketing technologies like salesforce marketing cloud and Adobe experience platform/Journey Optimizer. Certified as Salesforce marketing and data Cloud Consultant and AEP Practitioner. Experience in both B2B And B2C brands and multiple customer data platform like Blueconic and Salesforce Data Cloud.

@Anil_Umachigi  - Looking forward for your guidance.

Really excited to deep dive in AEP-RTCDP.

Thanks! 

Level 1

@NimashaJain thanks for the update

@Anil_Umachigi Glab to be mentored by you.

I am Abhishek chaudhary from Delhi. Working in the Martech domain for almost 12 years. I am already Blueconic CDP, Segment CDP, AEP business practice certified. I have been working in the CDP domain for nearly 4 years. I have working on may marketing platforms like SAP marketing cloud, SAP emarsys, Analytics Platforms, and tools. Looking forward to gaining knowledge about RTCDP platform from mentor like @Anil_Umachigi 

Community Advisor

@abhishek2307 Welcome! Look forward to all the learning and Knowledge sharing!