Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Low Scale from AEP to DV360

Level 2

When mapping audiences from AEP to DV360 we are seeing significantly lower scale than when we map from AAM to DV360. I know AEP uses the google cookie identity when mapping to DV360, shouldn't AAM use the same identity? If anyone knows the solution or has any insight to this issue it would be greatly appreciated! 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Ryan9j6 Yes you also have a Google Customer Match destination - See https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/destinations/catalog/advertising/google-...

See also this section for a mapping example. You either send your already hashed emails or if your source field contains unhashed attributes, check the Apply transformation option, to have Platform automatically hash the data on activation.

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

@Ryan9j6 difficult to give you much without seeing how this is all set up but one thing comes to mind: You need to make sure the Google ID Sync is enabled. I believe if that was the case in AAM, then the setting should have carried over but this is definitely something to check. You can raise a Support ticket to verify ID syncs are correctly enabled, this is a backend configuration that Support will be able to check for you.

Level 2

Thanks for your support @Tof_Jossic ! From what I am being told from Adobe support, our AAM is passing hashed emails as an identity to DV360 and this functionality is not currently supported when mapping from AEP to DV360. I guess the only workaround solution may be to use Google Customer Match to send from AEP to DV360, do you know if that is possible?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Ryan9j6 Yes you also have a Google Customer Match destination - See https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/destinations/catalog/advertising/google-...

See also this section for a mapping example. You either send your already hashed emails or if your source field contains unhashed attributes, check the Apply transformation option, to have Platform automatically hash the data on activation.

Hope that helps

Level 2

Hello @Ryan9j6 , Please check what all profile identifiers you have selected and also monitor the dashbaord. There are possiblities of your selected Identies are getting excldued and see the reason.