Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Strategies for Complying with Data Residency Laws in Adobe RTCDP – Is Tokenization a Solution?

Level 2

Hi Adobe RTCDP Experts,

I am exploring solutions for complying with data residency laws while using Adobe Real-Time Customer Data Platform (RTCDP). Specifically, I am looking at how to handle personal data that originates from countries with strict data residency regulations.

Can tokenization of identifiers be used within RTCDP to meet these legal requirements? If so, how does one typically implement this approach in the platform? Additionally, are there any other recommended strategies within RTCDP for managing data residency?

Any insights or guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Best,
CK

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I would refer to the attached screenshot regarding the data residency which Adobe has implemented.

I would look into data label for identify data label which can support your data requirements.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I would refer to the attached screenshot regarding the data residency which Adobe has implemented.

I would look into data label for identify data label which can support your data requirements.

Level 2

Hello @dwade4ever  Please refer the DUEL policies, This speaks about all the leagalities that we may adhere for data collection. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/data-governance/labels/reference.html?la...