Expand my Community achievements bar.

How do we Split the Addressable Audience count in License Usage dashboard into B2B and B2C component

Level 4

Hi Team,

In CDP License Usage section, we can see an Addressable Audience count in the Usage. There is no split between B2B or B2C component in it. Is there a way we can look into the split based on Profile Dataset or any other approach? considering we have B2P license. And How is the Addressable audience calculated based on the B2B and B2C factor usually? 

I have looked into the License documents but still there is some confusion on the calculation of split. Please suggest a way. 

Thank you.

4 Replies

Level 2

I am not sure for "License Usage" dashboard but in Audiences --> "Overview" tab should provide that view of B2C and B2B audiences OR you can enable it by adding widget.

Level 4

Hi Prateek,

I am able to see the Overview tab but can only see widgets that can be set up based on Namespaces. How do we identify B2B and B2C category through this? Because currently not sure of the namespaces that will differentiate B2B and B2C mutually exclusively.

Please suggest.

Community Advisor

Hi @mansibedi - Thats currently not possible, if you want to know this number you have to raise a support ticket and they can help you. We asked the same question few months back and we got a response that its currently not possible.

Thanks,

Arpan

Level 4

Thanks @arpan-garg, this makes things clear. I will raise a ticket for this.