Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Audience Creation from CJA to AEP

Level 2

Hi everyone, 

I have created an audience in CJA and when i published it, its reflecting in AEP console under Audiences but the origin shows as 'Segmentation Service' whereas it should show origin as  'Customer Journey Analytics'. Can anybody guide me how to resolve this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@SubeAEP If I may, here is some info I gathered from a recent Support ticket:

... the origin should be CJA but I understand CJA audiences are not supported in the inventory yet. It's currently being developed.
The UI does not handle all the intricacies of CJA uploaded audiences yet, however this something the Engineering teams are looking into.

I can't provide a timeframe just now but will update here if I hear more.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

May be you can try the below steps

1. Go to Customer Journey Analytics (CJA) and check the name you’ve assigned to the audience. 

2.Try re-publishing the audience in CJA and see if that updates the origin in AEP.

3. In AEP, navigate to the Audiences section and check if there’s an option to refresh or update the audience list. 

4. Ensure that the integration between CJA and AEP is correctly set up

5. Clear your browser cache and refresh the AEP console.

6. Check if there are any audit logs available in CJA or AEP that might provide clues about changes or issues related to audience naming.

Level 2

Is this issue resolved for you.? I am curious to know the exact cause

Level 2

Hi Sachin, thank you for your suggestions. I have executing all the steps that you mentioned but the origin is still showing as Segmentation service and not CJA.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@SubeAEP If I may, here is some info I gathered from a recent Support ticket:

... the origin should be CJA but I understand CJA audiences are not supported in the inventory yet. It's currently being developed.
The UI does not handle all the intricacies of CJA uploaded audiences yet, however this something the Engineering teams are looking into.

I can't provide a timeframe just now but will update here if I hear more.

Hope that helps.

Level 2

Thanks @Tof_Jossic for the information. We will wait for this feature to roll out.

Administrator

@SubeAEP Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni