Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Experience Platform

Level 1

Hey everyone I would like to know if there's some kind of 'test environment' to try configurations in AEP without having an active suscription. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by

You are looking for the development sandboxes as mentioned by others here.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/sandbox/home.html?lang=en - Sandbox overview.  Note: you do need to have access to a prod sandbox to be able to use a dev sandbox.  

• Development sandbox: A development sandbox is a sandbox that can be used exclusively for development and testing with non-production profiles. Development sandboxes support a volume of non-production profiles up to 10% of your licensed Profile commitment (measured cumulatively across all of your authorized development sandboxes). You are entitled to up to:
    • An average non-production profile richness of 75 kilobytes per authorized non-production Profile (measured cumulatively across all of your authorized development sandboxes);
    • One batch segmentation job per day, per development sandbox;
    • An average of 120 Profile API calls, per Profile, per year (measured cumulatively across all of your authorized development sandboxes.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey @JorgeFr 

If you are working for an Adobe partner agency, your company might be eligible for an AEP sandbox where you can test our your POCs and learn concepts by hands-on exercise.

If you are not part of an Adobe partner, I am not sure on how you can get access to a sandbox.

Hope the above helps.

Regards,

Abhinav

Level 1

Thanks for the reply, I know the company I work for is partner, but do you know if there's some kind of specific process or contact for this matter? 

Or any documentation?

Thanks in advance! 

Level 2

You need to reach out to your company Adobe relationship Manager who manages the relationship with Adobe for your company and then you can request access to a AEP development sandbox by providing a business justification.

Correct answer by

You are looking for the development sandboxes as mentioned by others here.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/sandbox/home.html?lang=en - Sandbox overview.  Note: you do need to have access to a prod sandbox to be able to use a dev sandbox.  

• Development sandbox: A development sandbox is a sandbox that can be used exclusively for development and testing with non-production profiles. Development sandboxes support a volume of non-production profiles up to 10% of your licensed Profile commitment (measured cumulatively across all of your authorized development sandboxes). You are entitled to up to:
    • An average non-production profile richness of 75 kilobytes per authorized non-production Profile (measured cumulatively across all of your authorized development sandboxes);
    • One batch segmentation job per day, per development sandbox;
    • An average of 120 Profile API calls, per Profile, per year (measured cumulatively across all of your authorized development sandboxes.